We are quite sure by now all you readers must be knowing the award winners. Let us share some interesting highlights of the event.
1. Glamour, Glamour some more Glamour well with a bit of daring to baring by sexy ladies. Things are definitely changing fast and furiously in Pakistan. (more misses , less hits though)
2. Class and style ! who ever was were wearing REPUBLIC by Omar Farooq! Finally some menswear designer to the rescue.
3. Green looks nice when it’s Grass only! No carpet can replace the Red carpet at an event that grand. The green doesn’t make sense especially when you entered the venue and first thing you saw was a Malboro box, serving cigarettes! Enter inside to see a “GO GREEN” carpet.
4. Bloggers (not all) you need not to dress chillax for every event. Let’s please help in shedding of the geek or a nerd tag off! An extra effort sometimes helps.
5. The Golden Ponds Girls. What for ? Or is it the new trend after Magnum table girls ?
7. Absolutely beautiful and stylish stage for Awards. Don’t we just love Team Unilever and Catwalk Productions for keeping it simple yet with so much finesse. (Indians learn, jumma bazar)
9. Host: Ahmed Butt ! Pakistan has finally found its Sajid Khan. Loot liya show, some might have found his jokes a bit too much! Who cares, atleast we loved them.
10. Bloggers were informed that they will receive from UNILEVER, Ipads for tweeting. Cool na? But Thank God we had our phones fully charged!!
11. All more respect for Meera. Knowing poor 22 yrs old Meera is sitting in first row of the beautifully set tables, one after another after another award givers, including of course the Host made Meera jokes. Himmat hai!
12. Well then Meera, why do you give us reasons to … Ahmed But played Antakshiri with guests and asked Meera to sing a song with ” “RAY” or say RAA . and know what she sang . Ye dosti hum nahi choraingay .. choraingayyy . .. HUH !!
13. Right after Film awards were over, Terrestrial TV awards began. Question is WHY? All private TV channels on one side and wasting awards especially for PTV and ATV . Most of us have these two channels skipped or kept them with kook, mehran, waseb, kawish and sshh Qtv on last numbers. Please UNILEVER there should be only 1 set of TV awards. It will also help you ending the show on time (3:00 A.M approx is when the show ended).
14. Saba Qamar: While Sania Saeed and Maira Khan posed a fake smile on losing best actress award (terrestrial), Saba Qamar was seen TOTALLY PISSED OFF at Sanam Baloch winning LSA.
15. Ahmed Butt and his co-hosts Saba Qamar, Amina Sheikh were JAAAN of the show.
16. Frieha Altaf . Not for a moment we saw her sitting but busy with all those equipments and managing the show. Salutes! She did receive award for Sana Safinaz and gave a good small speech.
17. Adnan Malik’s Mera Bichra yar was definitely a worth winning Best Video award, proud of the voters.
18. Fashion collections by Fahd Hussain, Ali Zeeshan and Akif Mehmood. LUX definitely has shown waaaaaay better fashion shows in their previous awards.
19. Nothing can beat Lux’s trophy, the Shopper and DELL dabba could have been given later.
21. Faiza Samee’s Life time achievement awards speech went really very bad and chewing gum.. well ! kinda messed up the importance of this very “important” award.
22. Abbas Jafri, The best male model had his speech prepared. Smart thing. A great male model after a long time but funny is itna tou meera aur reema rona dhona nahi machati the amount Khawar Riaz is making.
23. Seems men have taken the job of throwing tantrums. Manzar Sehbai is just another example! Award jeet ker bhee ?? how you crush your reputation with one fool act of yours?
24. Food was served and strangely was by passing one table, that too of bloggers ! strange. very strange. Nighat of Catalyst came to rescue or we might have fainted of hunger (mind you it was a long long show) . And Yes, Magnum is the dessert of the time🙂
26. Best dressed at LUX awards were picked by Sanam Chaudry and Umair Tabbani.